quinta-feira, 22 de julho de 2010

JAIR! BRAZIL SELLS Striker


JAIR LEAVES BRAZIL, AND THE COUNTRY CLUB.
For whom is a reader of the blog here, or heard the radio station, my comments about the athlete Jair, attacker, who was linked to GE Brazil, knows that it would be now for the news of the moment, my compliments to the work of the player would be given.

The good news is that Steve was traded to a team from abroad. According to information I gathered, the little, the team would be in Ukraine, where this transaction was consummated.

Still, another day I talked with Jair, MSN, and said to him exactly what I expressed in a commentary in the program Papo Ball:
"You have a promising future. Followed with seriousness and dedication in training, that your time will come." I confess that came much faster than we could imagine. but for those in this "game", know that the time is now!

Glad for the moment the boy. The talent. Dribble fast. Quality objectively run up the opponents with a ball control uncommon, making it an attacker incinuante and dangerous.

I wish it could develop all its good work across the world, where his talent has the proper space to consolidate a new step in their personal and professional life.

Blog Review Independent - Beto Vetromille

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário